Will Hahn signs letter to attend Duke
Pictured: front row: Principal Ruth Greathouse, Will Hahn, Head of School John Delautre. Second row: Wrestling Head Coach Charlie Sherertz, Director of Athletics Bill Daues.
Will Hahn, senior at Whitfield Academy in St. Louis, signed a national letter of intent to wrestle at Duke University during a ceremony held Jan. 29, 2013 at Whitfield School. Will’s parents are Rodney and Jill Hahn and his grandparents are Dale and Jean Hahn.
Hahns’ career highlights include:
• 111-14 career record (as of 1/29/13)
• Currently ranked #1 Missouri Class 1
• 42-6 record (2012-2013 season)
• Individual Class 1 State champion (152 lbs.): 2012
• District Champion: 2012
• Second Team All-Metro: 2012
• Red Schmitt Holiday Tournament Finalist: 2012
Hahn was injured during his freshman season and was unable to compete during the second half of that year as well as all of his sophomore year.