Innsbrook Now Accepting Entries for Wedding Giveaway
In celebration of this season of love, the entry period for the Innsbrook Wedding Giveaway, presented with St. Louis’ Best Bridal, has officially opened. Couples can now take the photos and stories they’ve been saving and head over to www.InnsbrookWedding.com to begin their journey.
Couples have until March 31, 2014 to enter to win the Innsbrook Wedding Giveaway – a total package worth more than $30,000.
“Innsbrook is a truly unique place – we have multiple stunning ceremony and reception venues, on-site catering, overnight accommodations, and plenty of activities to keep your guests entertained,” said Katie Tucker, Innsbrook director of marketing and events. “We’re conveniently located just west of St. Louis, with easy access from the interstate, so you really have no reason not to enter this contest.”
The entries will be narrowed down to 100 semi-finalist couples, who will be invited to attend an exclusive event at Innsbrook on May 4, where they’ll snack on hors d’oeuvres, meet with vendors, and network with other couples. That day, hundreds of brides- and grooms-to-be will turn hopeful eyes toward the podium, where 10 finalists will be drawn at random.
Since a public vote will determine the winner, the next step in these couples’ journeys is to launch a campaign and start advocating. They’ll recruit family, friends, coworkers, and maybe even complete strangers to vote for them as they vie for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win a dream wedding from Innsbrook.
They should have plenty of motivation to raise support with the package Innsbrook and popular area vendors have put together, some of which the public will also get to vote on:
• An Innsbrook ceremony and reception site with food and beverage for up to 175 guests
• Honeymoon (seven-night stay in Punta Cana or Mexico) courtesy of The Travel Gals, Apple Vacations, and Riu Hotels
• Wedding cake from Jilly’s Cupcake Bar, LLC
• $1,000 gift certificate toward a bridal gown from White Traditions Bridal House
• Wedding photography package with album proof from Todd Studios Photography & Stationary House
• Invitations and menu cards from Todd Studios Photography & Stationary House
• A four-hour photo booth from 2 Chics & a Photobooth
• $350 gift certificate for vintage décor from Worn Vintage
• DJ from The EDGE! DJ Productions
• Officiant from The EDGE! DJ Productions (Ordained Minister Rob Cutler)
• $500 towards flowers from Troy Flower Shop
• Hair and makeup for the bride and up to five wedding party members from Wild Kat Weddings (a division of Wild Kat Hair Salon & Tan, LLC)
• $832 worth of ground transportation from GEM Transportation
• Linens and napkins from KMD Linen Service Co., Inc.
• Chair covers with sashes from Big Red Events
• Engagement photo session with DVD from Excellence in Photography
• Wedding gown sketch from Dreamlines
“The couple that wins the Innsbrook Wedding Giveaway will have a fairytale day full of family, friends, love, and memories, as they arrive to the ceremony in a horse-drawn carriage, exchange vows at an elegant waterfront stage, in a countryside chapel, or in a meadow full of wildflowers,” said Tucker. “Let us take all the stress out of planning a wedding for you – enter our wedding giveaway today!”
To enter or for more information go to www.InnsbrookWedding.com.
High resolution photos are available to download for use with this story at www.innsbrook-resort.com/pr/media-library.