Wednesday, December 19th, 2018
Follow Us On:
How to Install Our Web App
Wedding & Engagement Forms
Shapley Ross House
Woods Fort Country Club
Cuivre River State Park
LCJ Txt Alerts
Local Online Inserts
Baseball Trivia Contest
2018 Baseball Trivia Contest
Answer the questions below.
1) At the 1937 All-Star game, which Cardinal pitcher had his toe broken by a line drive?
2) The 1934 St. Louis Cardinals were often referred to by which nickname?
3) Which Cardinal player, upset at an attempted trade to the Phillies, took his case to the Supreme Court? _
4) Prior to his career as a ML Manager, Tony La Russa earned a degree in which fi eld?
5) On April 11, 1962, the Cardinals faced which expansion team, handing them their fi rst ever loss?
6) MLB Commissioner Ford Frick called which player “baseball’s perfect knight”?
7) In his fi rst Major League at-bat, Cardinals pitcher Adam Wainwright accomplished which feat?
8) On September 7, 1993, Cardinals’ slugger Mark Whiten performed what rare offensive feat?
9) How many gold gloves does Yadier Molina have?
10) Which Delaware native hit for the natural cycle for the Cardinals in a 9-8 loss to the Rockies in 1996?
11) Umpire Frank Pulli was the fi rst ML umpire to do what in a 1999 St. Louis Cardinals game?
12) In 1937, Cardinals great Joe Medwick achieved which feat?
13) Who was the knuckle ball throwing relief pitcher for the World Champion 1964 St. Louis Cardinals?
14) In 1993, who was the St. Louis Cardinals rookie pitcher who won his first six decisions
15) Who is the St. Louis Cardinal pitcher who threw two no hitters?
City & State
Please enter any two digits
This box is for spam protection -
please leave it blank
Are you happy with the results of the August Primary Election?
Copyright 2018 Lakeway Publishers, Inc. All rights reservered. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without written permission.