Lincoln County Sheriff John Cottle will be available to the public to discuss any concerns they are experiencing in their area of the county.
In an informal setting, citizens can ask the sheriff questions relating to various topics including crime, patrol and programs.
Sheriff Cottle recognizes the importance of being available to the community. “Although I do a monthly radio talk show on KWRE to address local issues, I still feel strongly about getting out in the public and speaking with my neighbors,” said Cottle.
Citizens are encouraged to sit and have a cup of Java with John one morning in October or November throughout various locations in Lincoln County. Look for John in an area location near you.
• Saturday, Oct. 19 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the McDonalds in Troy
• Wednesday, Oct. 23 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at Main St Café in Old Monroe
• Saturday, Oct. 26 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at Chubby’s in Moscow Mills
• Wednesday, Oct. 30 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at J R Diamonds in Silex
• Tuesday, Nov. 5 from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Rachel’s Restaurant in Elsberry
• Thursday, Nov. 7 from 7 to 8 pm at the Community Bldg in Whiteside.
• Saturday, Nov. 9 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at the Corner Gas Station in Hawk Point
• Saturday, Nov. 16 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at Erin’s Coffee Shop in Winfield.